The Royal House of Lireo is one of the three royal houses of Encantadia. The first known queen of Lireo is Cassiopea, but it is currently unknown if the current line is descended from her. The earliest known direct ancestor of the reigning line is Demetria, the third queen of Lireo.
The royalty of Lireo has the power of ivictus as their signature ability. They also have the ability to cast spells and emit energy blasts.
- The Royal House of Lireo has 2 male descendants, namely Sang'gre Kahlil of Lireo, Rehav of Sapiro, and Sang'gre Adamus of Lireo, son of the late Chief Memfes of the Gunikar tribe. Both of whom are born from Hara Alena of Lireo.
- Rehav Asval of Sapiro committed the most number of crimes against the Royal House of Lireo which the surviving members swore vengeance:
- Asval assassinated Hara Minea of Lireo by shooting an arrow behind her back.
- Asval murdered Sang'gre Mira of Lireo by slitting her throat
- Asval murdered Sang'gre Lira of Lireo by shooting her multiple times
- ↑ Mark Reyes
|Kingdom of Lireo|
|Queens|| Cassiopea | Ursula | Demetria |
Minea | Amihan | Danaya | Alena
|Acting rulers||Pirena | LilaSari|
|Sang'gres|| Esmeralda | Adhara | Amihan |
Lira | Mira | Kahlil | Adamus | Cassandra
|Races||Bathala | Encantado | Tao | Ivtre |
Diwata | Hathor | Sapiryan | Adamyan | Etherian
Lambana | Sirena | Mulawin | Ravena | Bandido | Nymfa
|Royal Houses||Lireo | Sapiro | Hathoria|
|Groups||Sang'gre | Konseho ng Lireo | Konseho ng Encantadia |
Heran | Punjabwe | Barbaro | Mandirigma | Gunikar
Taong ligaw | Kambal-Diwa | Hadezar
|Heras||Hera Andal | Hera Sensa | Hera Aega | Hera Volo|
|Animals||Retre | Dragon | Sarangay | Bakunawa | Yesh'ra | Phoenix|
|Characters | Episodes | Groups | Locations | Gems |
Weapons | Objects | Languages | Powers | Culture | Positions