Pagaspas is a Mulawin who resides in Encantadia.
As a Mulawin, Pagaspas has wings. Unlike a normal Mulawin, he does not have feathers on his head. This is because his ugatpak is not with him.
The ugatpak of Pagaspas is being held by their Dakila (leader) while he is undergoing his tests to be a lieutenant in Avalon.
Pagaspas had been assigned to watch over Lireo and answer the summons of the Mulawin flute as part of his training.
When Amihan played the flute, Pagaspas immediately flew to Lireo. Amihan ordered him to find Ybarro and bring him to the palace.
Pagaspas was able to find Ybarro but he witnessed his apparent death after being shot by Asval and thrown in the sea. He reported this to Amihan much to his grief.
When Lakan arrived at Avalon, a wounded Pagaspas welcomed him narrating that Hagorn initiated a Mulawin genocide due to their defiance to Hathor suzerainty.
Upon arrival of Danaya and Lakan to Avalon, Pagaspas told Danaya that no magic can revive Lira from the dead except the gintong binhi which can be found at the Labyrinth of Balbal. He prayed for the success of Danaya and Lakan's mission as he guarded Lira's body in order to prevent retres from taking it over.
Lira, after her resurrection, hugged and gave Pagaspas a fist bump, much to his amusement. It is unknown whether he stayed at the ruins of Avila or went to the human world with Lakan but he promised he will help the Diwatas once they are summoned again.
As a Mulawin, Pagaspas can fly. He demonstrates being able to soar at amazing speeds in his quest to retrieve Ybarro, traversing the continent's skies for that endeavor.
The feather of Pagaspas could be pulled out and instructed to lead other persons to an intended destination.
Pagaspas can ask the wind to help him in finding people.
Pagaspas uses a boomerang, which is powerful enough to damage sky ships.
- Miguel Tanfelix, who portrays this version of Pagaspas in Encantadia (2016), previously and originally played Pagaspas in 2004 Mulawin series. Tanfelix later reprises his role as Pagaspas in Mulawin vs. Ravena, a sequel to the Mulawin 2004 series.
- Pagaspas of Encantadia 2016-2017 series is entirely different from Pagaspas of Mulawin series.
- In the original Mulawin 2004 series, Pagaspas had transformed into night owl (later as an owl in Mulawin vs. Ravena) and affectionately called "Gas" or "Gus". He was being adopted by a human named Lourdes. He has learned the modern ways of a human since his younger days. In Encantadia 2016-2017 series, Pagaspas didn't seemingly learn the modern ways of human until Lira and Lakan have taught him at one point when she is about to fist bump on him, and he never transformed into an owl and even he never called himself "Gus" or "Gas", unlike his Mulawin series counterpart.
- In Mulawin the Movie, Pagaspas and Lawiswis (played by Sam Bumatay) have went to Lireo when both of them were being taken care of by Queen Amihan of Lireo.
- In Mulawin vs. Ravena, Pagaspas eventually has his feathers on his head, unlike his Encantadia (2016) counterpart.
|Characters | Episodes | Groups | Locations | Gems |
Weapons | Objects | Languages | Powers | Culture | Positions