This is a list of mysteries in Encantadia, questions that remain unanswered.
- Exact relationship between Hara Cassiopea of Lireo and the current dynasty of Lireo.
- Exact relationship between Rehav Asval of Sapiro and the other members of the Royal House of Sapiro.
- Exact relationship between Hara Ursula of Lireo and Hara Demetria of Lireo.
- Exact relationship between Rama Jamir of Sapiro and the family of Rama Menno of Sapiro.
- Episode 89: Did Cassiopea destroy the Gintong Binhi?
- Episode 117: What happened to the Purple Gem of Emre?
- Episode 143: When Cassiopea defeated Ether, did she receive an artifact, or was it a powerup?
- Who is the original creator of the Kabilan?
- What happened to Apitong?
- Episode 24: Which Bathala that Pagaspas prayed upon his journey to search for Ybarro?
- Episode 106: What does Deshna's birthmark look like?
- What is the exact blessing of Ades to Sang'gre Lira of Lireo, Rehav of Sapiro?
- What are the crimes committed (allegedly or intentionally) by Mayca and Kaizan before they were sent to Carcero?
- What is the real name of Cassiopea's sister?
- How was the Ice Kingdom of Cassiopea's sister established?
- Aside from Diwani Cassandra of Lireo, daughter of Lira, and Diwan Adamus of Lireo, son of Alena and Memfes, who are the two newest Sang'gres (a daughter of Pirena and Azulan, and a daughter of Danaya and Aquil)?
- What happened to Mayca in searching for Apitong during the final war? Did she successfully find Apitong?
- Who were the parents of Cassiopea and her sister?
- How the Herans of their different tribes (Heras) in Etheria governed?
- How a Heran could formally accede to kingship or queenship of Etheria?
- Can a daughter of two monarchs become the sole monarch of two kingdoms? Since Sang'gre Lira of Lireo is the heiress presumptive to the Sapiryan throne while also being the strongest candidate to the Diwata throne - assuming Rama Ybrahim of Sapiro will not marry and have another child?
- How did Hitano convert from a Hadezar into an Ivtre sent to Devas?
- How did Manik enter Devas after being killed during the time when Arde and Ether controlled Devas?
- How did Cassiopea obtain Amihan's ashes when creating Cassandra?
- Why is Emre's real face only shown to Cassiopea, Kahlil, Alira Naswen and Gamil and not to any living Encantado and other ivtres?
- Why Amarro's condition as a resurrected living Encantado is not affected after Ether, who resurrected him, has cursed into an ordinary snake by Emre?
- Who is LilaSari's mother? Question in Episode 83; Answer in Episode 207
- As posed in Episode 83, Cassiopea refused to answer, as if LilaSari's real mother is still alive.
- Why does the De-jar make Haliya sad? Question in Episode 197; Answer in Episode 207
- Is Gamil able to meet his daughter Mira? Answer in Episode 218 (Director's Cut)
- What happened to Amarro after the final war? Answer in Episode 218 (Director's Cut)
|World of Encantadia|
|Canon of Encantadia | Mysteries of Encantadia | Equation Riddle|
|Objects||List of objects | List of weapons | Kalasag | Ship|
|Documents||Minea's Letter | Last Will of Amihan|
|Languages||Enchan (script) | Hathorkha|
|Powers||Ivictus | Warrior Transformation | Balintataw | Panaginip | List of enchantments|
|Culture||Songs | Symbols | History|
|Positions||Luntaie | Mashna | Babaylan | Dama|
|Terms mentioned in passing|
|Characters | Episodes | Groups | Locations | Gems |
Weapons | Objects | Languages | Powers | Culture | Positions