This is a list of terms in Encantadia that were mentioned in passing.
Main article: List of minor characters
Main article: List of objects
- Varyana, Ishver, Yasmiha are towns around Lireo.
- Dueng Bulad is a place on the path to Devas.
- Mount Ajak is a mountain to the far north of Encantadia. The nymfas relocated to this place, as advised by Cassiopea.
- Mount Yaesa is a place mentioned by Amihan, supposedly where Deshna was in. It may have been the home of the Picaros. Large flying pashneas live in this place.
- Binyaan, also called the Dead Island (Patay na Isla), is a small island, said to be separate from Encantadia itself. Keros dwelled here alone, for a long time, to avoid killing others.
- Picaro. Amihan claimed that Deshna is being raised by a Picaro couple.
- Gargo, large flying creatures that live around Mount Ajak.
- Argona, a large dragon-like creature.
|World of Encantadia|
|Canon of Encantadia | Mysteries of Encantadia | Equation Riddle|
|Objects||List of objects | List of weapons | Kalasag | Ship|
|Documents||Minea's Letter | Last Will of Amihan|
|Languages||Enchan (script) | Hathorkha|
|Powers||Ivictus | Warrior Transformation | Balintataw | Panaginip | List of enchantments|
|Culture||Songs | Symbols | History|
|Positions||Luntaie | Mashna | Babaylan | Dama|
|Terms mentioned in passing|
|Characters | Episodes | Groups | Locations | Gems |
Weapons | Objects | Languages | Powers | Culture | Positions