Lireo has only one Mashna at a time. At the start of the series, this position was held by Aquil. Upon the dismissal of Aquil due to his disregard of the order of Hara Amihan, Muros became the new Mashna of Lireo. He continues to serve under Hara Danaya.
Asval was a Mashna of Sapiro before its fall. Alira Naswen referred to herself as a Mashna of Sapiro when she introduced herself to Prince Ybrahim. Upon the restoration of Sapiro, Mayca becomes the new Mashna-de of Sapiro.
At the conclusion of Encantadia, the following are the current Mashnas under Hara Alena of Lireo:
- Mashna Muros of Lireo, chief of the united armies of Encantadia
- Mashna Amarro of Lireo, restored by Hara Duri-e Danaya of Lireo
- Mashna Aquil of Lireo, restored by Hara Duri-e Danaya of Lireo
- Mashna-de Mayca of Sapiro, appointed by Rama Ybrahim of Sapiro
- Unnamed Mashna of Hathoria, appointed by Hara Pirena of Hathoria
- Hara Danaya once offered Aquil the restoration of his position as Mashna of Lireo together with Muros. This implies Lireo may have more than one Mashna depending on the Queen's decision.
|Lireo||Amarro | Aquil | Muros | Hitano|
|Sapiro||Asval | Alira Naswen | Mayca|
|Hathoria||Amarro | Agane | Rexar | Asval | Minea|
|Etheria||Andora | Amarro | LilaSari | Asval | Juvila | Odessa|
|World of Encantadia|
|Canon of Encantadia | Mysteries of Encantadia | Equation Riddle|
|Objects||List of objects | List of weapons | Kalasag | Ship|
|Documents||Minea's Letter | Last Will of Amihan|
|Languages||Enchan (script) | Hathorkha|
|Powers||Ivictus | Warrior Transformation | Balintataw | Panaginip | List of enchantments|
|Culture||Songs | Symbols | History|
|Positions||Luntaie | Mashna | Babaylan | Dama|
|Terms mentioned in passing|
|Characters | Episodes | Groups | Locations | Gems |
Weapons | Objects | Languages | Powers | Culture | Positions