The World of Humans (in Tagalog: Mundo ng mga Tao) is located in a dimension separate from Encantadia.
The Encantados of Encantadia can reach the human world by:
- Using the Key of Asnamon to open the portal at the Tree of Asnamon. The exit point of the portal in the human world can vary, but all are shown to be within the Philippines.
- By passing through the Lagusan ng Pagkaligaw, controlled by the bandidos.
- By passing through a Sky Portal
Encantados can return from the human world to Encantadia by the same means, but the Lagusan ng Pagkaligaw would require an offering of human tribute.
This realm is also where Avila, home of the Mulawins, and Halconia, home of the Ravenas, located at the forests in Davao. Ed-hen, home of goddess Sandawa, and Lake Venado, home of goddess Magindara, can also be found mysteriously in the human world as well.
Human beings are the dominant race of the human world. Incapable of wielding magic, they treat the supernatural superstitiously.
Differences from the original
- In the original version, there were two or three Asnamon medallions to enter from Encantadia to the human world, in which the exit points are various.
- In the original version, Encantadia is not a place for humans when they got sick. Notable example is Anthony, who got sick upon his prolonged stay in Sapiro.
- In the third book of the series however, there are some instances that humans didn't get affected by the condition such as Azulan, who was from the human world, has given a mysterious power by Nunong Dilawan of Punjabwe, however he became aged once he went back to the human world. Azulan's human servant Juancho also didn't get affected by that said condition by unknown means when he entered into Encantadia, alongside Violeta and Luntian, to find Princess Armea of Sapiro.
- In Mulawin the Movie, Gabriel, son of Lord Ravenum of Halconia, and Lourdes, surrogated mother of Alwina, did not also get affected by the condition when both appeared in the wedding ceremony of Aguiluz and Alwina at Lireo, which was officiated by Queen Amihan. Gabriel was half-human, half-Ravena (or Tabon) while Lourdes was formerly converted into Ravenas by Ravenum from Mulawin 2004 series.
- ↑ Mulawin vs. Ravena
|Worlds||Tirahan ng Mga Bathala |
Encantadia | Buwan ng Encantadia
Mundo ng mga Tao
|Kingdoms||Hathoria | Sapiro | Lireo | Etheria|
|Heras||Hera Andal | Hera Sensa | Hera Aega | Hera Volo|
|Territories||Adamya | Isla ni Cassiopea | Carcero | Ayleb |
Adjantao | Ascano | Avalon | Lavanea | Lupain ng mga Nymfas | Punjabwe
|Special||Puno ng Asnamon | Lagusan ng Pagkaligaw | Himpapawid na Lagusan |
Labirinto ng Balbal | Puno ng Buhay | Batis ng Katotohanan | Balasir | Ice Kingdom
|Afterlife||Devas | Balaak|
|Other Locations in Mulawin vs. Ravena|
|Within human world||Avila | Halconia | Ed-hen | Lake Venado|
|Characters | Episodes | Groups | Locations | Gems |
Weapons | Objects | Languages | Powers | Culture | Positions