It is said that Hera Andal had sought to discover the secret of immortality, and they transfer their souls to other individuals in order to achieve such feat.
The symbol of Hera Andal is two white intertwined snakes, one snake's head on the top and the other's head at the bottom. It was first seen on the sarcophagus of Avria.
Information based on Artwork
Soul from a deceased Etherian transferred to a living person.
- The floating palace of Hera Andal in the New Etheria seems to be a "mockery" of Devas.
- In the original version:
- The people of Hera Andal were said to be the experts in magic and medicine.
- Avria's half-brother Mashna Arkrey, who was the head soldier of the Sapiryan army and secretly being a half-Sapiryan half-Etherian, was hailed from Hera Andal.
- Mashna Victu was the only known head soldier of the Hera Andal soldiers.
- Hera Minea was raised by Hara Avria of Etheria and Gurna, a Diwata dama, in Hera Andal.
|Worlds||Tirahan ng Mga Bathala |
Encantadia | Buwan ng Encantadia
Mundo ng mga Tao
|Kingdoms||Hathoria | Sapiro | Lireo | Etheria|
|Heras||Hera Andal | Hera Sensa | Hera Aega | Hera Volo|
|Territories||Adamya | Isla ni Cassiopea | Carcero | Ayleb |
Adjantao | Ascano | Avalon | Lavanea | Lupain ng mga Nymfas | Punjabwe
|Special||Puno ng Asnamon | Lagusan ng Pagkaligaw | Himpapawid na Lagusan |
Labirinto ng Balbal | Puno ng Buhay | Batis ng Katotohanan | Balasir | Ice Kingdom
|Afterlife||Devas | Balaak|
|Other Locations in Mulawin vs. Ravena|
|Within human world||Avila | Halconia | Ed-hen | Lake Venado|
|Characters | Episodes | Groups | Locations | Gems |
Weapons | Objects | Languages | Powers | Culture | Positions