Sumpa ni Minea is the third episode of Encantadia. It aired on July 20, 2016, and comprised the continuation of Chapter 6 and Chapter 7.
Raquim passes the three gems to Minea, who thus possessed all four gems. Hagorn orders his spy, Gurna, to kill Amihan. Apitong brings Ybrahim to Adjantao, to be raised as his own son, named Ybarro. Gurna almost succeeds in assassinating Amihan, but she was foiled by Enuo. Raquim recognizes it as a Hathor plot. Minea confronts Hagorn and tries to make him promise not to do it again, but Hagorn refused. Minea curses Hathoria and destroys its palace.
Chapter 6 (continued)
Raquim arrives in Lireo. Minea consoles Raquim for having lost his kin in the battle. Raquim offers the three gems to Minea, telling her she would be the person most suitable to keep them. As Minea hesitated, Imaw expressed that he is of the same opinion. Minea takes the three gems, uniting all four in her person. Minea presents their daughter to Raquim.
Apitong brings an infant to his camp, at the mountains of Adjantao. It is revealed that he witnessed the Hathor ambush against the Queen of Sapiro's party, where she was slain by Agane. The queen, with Apitong's assistance, kissed the child for the last time. Apitong's wife Ayang objected, fearing punishment since the child was a prince. But Apitong refused to return the child, and took him for his own.
Gurna uses her powder on the sleeping Minea, to ensure that she will not wake up. Gurna takes Amihan out of the palace. Raquim, Aquil and Muros find the guards asleep. They find Minea also sleeping and Amihan missing.
Minea confronts Hagorn about the assassination attempt. Minea tells Hagorn she will not leave until he promises that he will not hurt anybody anymore. Hagorn refuses to do so, and adds that he will not stop until he has killed Raquim, whom he believes had slain his father and took Minea from him.
- they will vanish upon death, so that their loved ones cannot mourn them
- Hathoria will be destroyed
- their forms would be hideous
A powerful energy bursts from the four gems, destroying Hathoria's palace.
- "Ipinapanalangin ko rin sa apat na brilyanteng ito na gawing makatotohanan ang aking mga sasambiting Enkantasyon... Isunusumpa ko sa oras na kayo'y mamatay kayo ay maglalaho at walang bangkay na matitira sa inyo upang paglamayan ng mga mahal nyo sa buhay. Isunusumpa ko rin na mawawasak ang inyong kaharian. Ipinapanalangin ko sa apat na mahahalagang brilyanteng ito na gawin kahindik hindik ang inyong mga wangis upang kayo ay layuan at pandirihan ng lahat ng mga mamamayan dito sa encantadia. Isunusumpa ko kayo!!!"
- [Now I pray on the 4 Gems to make come true for what I'm about to do for the safety of all Encantados... First, you will all vanish upon your death, so your love one won't have time to mourn you all. Second, your homeland will be nothing more than a wasteland. Finally, I pray on the 4 Gems to make your appearance so hideous that you will think twice before trying to invade Encantadia. Now, all of you be cursed!!!]
- —Minea's curse to Hathoria.
|Characters | Episodes | Groups | Locations | Gems |
Weapons | Objects | Languages | Powers | Culture | Positions