After the death of Bathalang Arde in the hands of Emre, it is unknown who becomes the new Lord of Balaak.
Balaak is the place where evil souls go, equivalent to Hell.
Ages later, a rebel Sang'gre named Adhara died and went to Balaak. The resentful Sang'gre of Lireo forged an alliance with the fallen deity.
According to Imaw, the souls that go to Balaak cannot return, unlike the souls that go to Devas. Hence, Arde has breached his duties by letting Adhara's spirit come and go, and by promising her resurrection.
Hagorn sought Arde to provide him a vast undead army to defeat the Diwata and Sapiryan army and conquer Encantadia. Hagorn was able to pass Arde's challenge where he is rewarded with the souls of dead Hathors since the time of Rama Bartimus of Hathoria, known as the Hadezar.
- Bathalang Arde (deity/guardian)
- Sang'gre Adhara of Lireo (killed and banished by Minea)
- Mashna Amarro
- Mashna Asval, Rehav of Sapiro
- Rama Arvak of Hathoria (not shown)
- Rama Hagorn of Hathoria
- Group of dead Hathor soldiers (later as Hadezar)
- Mashna-de Agane
- In the original version, Balaak was the cave where Danaya was being hostaged by Hagorn. It was filled with dangerous Pashneas.
- ↑ Not shown, however he is among the dead Hathor soldiers to be resurrected from Balaak after Hagorn succeeded Arde's challenge.
- ↑ Episode 131. Despite the fact that blue butterflies surrounded Asval's dead body right after Pirena killed him in Episode 112, his soul ended up in Balaak due to his evil deeds. However, his soul is freed, along with the entire deceased Hathor army, after Hagorn succeeds Arde's challenge in Episode 132. In the final episode, Ybrahim swears Asval that he will be sent to Balaak again before he decapitates him.
- ↑ Episode 131. Despite the fact that Hitano had redeemed himself by protecting LilaSari and Deshna from Hagorn until his death, his soul still went to Balaak. However, his soul is freed, along with the entire deceased Hathor army, after Hagorn succeeds Arde's challenge in Episode 132.
- ↑ Episode 131. Mentioned by Mancao.
- ↑ Episode 131. Despite his temporary death made by Ether and being sent to Balaak to ask for Arde's assistance, Hagorn is able to use the Fire Gem and Soul Gem to weaken Mancao in which is successful in Episode 132. In the final episode, LilaSari mentioned that Hagorn would find "peace" in Balaak after he was killed by Raquim's ivtre.
- ↑ They're all resurrected from Balaak after Hagorn succeeded Arde's challenge in Episode 132. Most of the Diwatas labeled them as Ivtre and Hagorn later called them as Hadezar in Episode 133
- ↑ Agane was killed by Danaya and she is sent to Balaak. However, her body is given to Ether by Arde in order to resurrect Andora using Agane's body.
|Worlds||Tirahan ng Mga Bathala |
Encantadia | Buwan ng Encantadia
Mundo ng mga Tao
|Kingdoms||Hathoria | Sapiro | Lireo | Etheria|
|Heras||Hera Andal | Hera Sensa | Hera Aega | Hera Volo|
|Territories||Adamya | Isla ni Cassiopea | Carcero | Ayleb |
Adjantao | Ascano | Avalon | Lavanea | Lupain ng mga Nymfas | Punjabwe
|Special||Puno ng Asnamon | Lagusan ng Pagkaligaw | Himpapawid na Lagusan |
Labirinto ng Balbal | Puno ng Buhay | Batis ng Katotohanan | Balasir | Ice Kingdom
|Afterlife||Devas | Balaak|
|Other Locations in Mulawin vs. Ravena|
|Within human world||Avila | Halconia | Ed-hen | Lake Venado|
|Characters | Episodes | Groups | Locations | Gems |
Weapons | Objects | Languages | Powers | Culture | Positions