Armeo wears a unique armor, featuring not only leaves, the Sapiryan motif, but also the head of a sarangay.
Armeo was mortally wounded by King Arvak of Hathoria during his campaign to seize the Earth Gem. However, Arvak was killed by Prince Asval. In his dying breath, Armeo passed his gem to Raquim, much to Asval's jealousy.
After many years, Ybarro returns to the abandoned palace of Sapiro. Armeo emerges from a chamber and gives him the Kalasag, a powerful armor that belonged to their house. Armeo says he would reside in Ybarro's heart, so that he would not feel alone in the task of rebuilding their kingdom. Armeo vanished afterwards. Ybarro considered this as a dream.
As a Sapiryan royal, he has the ability to heal and to detect gold, but he was never seen using these abilities.
Armeo had wielded his sword called Erra'Ordin, in which it would pass to his son Ybarro/Ybrahim, along with the Kalasag.
|Left-side symbol||Paternal family||Male|
|Right-side symbol||Maternal family||Female|
|Monarch of Hathoria||Hathoria royalty|
|Monarch of Sapiro||Sapiro royalty|
|Monarch of Lireo||Lireo royalty|
- Armeo was portrayed by Ian Veneracion in 2005-2006 series.
- In the original version, Armeo introduced himself to Lira as her grandfather in Devas. He had given her the kantao to show it to Ybrahim.
- Towards the end of the first book of the original version, the spirits of Armeo and Kahlil participated in the Hathor War, and later they reunited with Ybrahim during the coronation of Hara Danaya of Lireo.
- In the original version, the spirit of Armeo has participated in the coronation of his son Rama Ybrahim of Sapiro.
- In the third book of original version, Armeo had helped Lira in giving her a key in order for her to go back to Encantadia. Armeo was last seen reuniting with his son Ybrahim in Devas.
|Kingdom of Sapiro|
|Kings||Jamir | Menno | Armeo | Ybrahim|
|Acting rulers||Minea | Amihan | Pirena | Ybrahim | Pirena and Asval | Pirena vs Ybrahim | Ybrahim|
| LilaSari | Raquim | Asval | Amihan |
Lira | Kahlil | Deshna | Cassandra
|Keepers of the Earth Gem|
|Cassiopea | Armeo | Raquim | Minea | Danaya | Cassiopea | Danaya | Avria | Cassiopea | Danaya | Avria | Cassiopea | Danaya | Alena | Danaya|
|Characters | Episodes | Groups | Locations | Gems |
Weapons | Objects | Languages | Powers | Culture | Positions